Sewer Drain Repair & Installation
Your sewers and drains need to be functioning properly or you're in a whole mess of trouble. The experienced plumbers that work for Kwiatkowski Plumbing Company can make sure that doesn't happen. We're available around the clock to assist you with any necessary repairs.
You'll never pay more than your estimate when you call us.
No matter what kind of repairs you need, You won't find any surprise add ones when you work with our talented team.
Don't forget to ask for 10% OFF if you're a repeat customer:
- Sewer repair
- Sewer replacement
- Camera or video inspections
- Root removal
- Back-flow testing
- Electrical eel service
- Sewer cleaning
- Drain cleaning
- Dye testing
When was the last time you had an inspection? If you can't remember, it may be time to call a Pittsburgh Plumbing Services Company at 412-681-9525 to request one today!
Sewer and Drain Repair
Sewer and drain problems in the home can be one of the most significant challenges for a homeowner. A problem with the sewer and drains can start out as just a simple clog. A clog will result in water not draining correctly and overflowing water in the sink, tub, shower, or even the toilet. While some plumbing repairs might be easy enough for a homeowner to tackle, the sewer and drains are not an easy task. It is especially true when there is a problem in the sewer line.
A trained technician from Kwiatkowski Plumbing services will be able to identify if the problem goes deeper than just a clogged drain.
Some indications will alert our technicians if a sewer line needs to be repaired and they can include:
- Excessive buildup of grease
- Foreign object that is lodged and restricting water flow
- Broken or collapsed sewer pipe resulting from settling, frozen ground, and soil shift
- Older pipes that have corrosion, these can result in a pipe breaking or the formation of cracks
- Pipe joints that leak from the seals, resulting in water and sewage escaping
- Root lines from trees that have excessively clogged pipes.